How to import listings
Step 1: Login to your account
Step 2: click on Selling
Step 3: click on Seller Tools
Step 4: click on Ebay Import https://bocauction.com/members/tools/ebay-import
Step 5: copy and paste in your ebay username to import
Step 6: select either Upload as Draft or Live.
- (Draft = you able to edit it before all items go to live on your BOC Auction account)
- (Live = all your ebay listings will immediate go live on your BOC Auction account)
- NOTE: we suggest you to select DRAFT, because sometime the system do not auto fill all your ebay settings, especially on the category, duration & postage part. You need to key in postage manually. IF your items without postage, it cannot be purchased by buyer on BOC Auction. Please watch video below and you also need to know How to set to sell worldwide
VERY IMPORTANT: Very first thing you need to do before importing your ebay listings to your Bocauction seller account
Watch this How to Import your ebay listings
WHY my Ebay listings REMOVED after few hours?
1. If your ebay listings were removed from our system automatically, this is because you select the wrong button during the import process.
2. To avoid this, you should select to Import Type "New items only, without duplicates"